2017 NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers
ATTENTION :- PLEASE DONT COME HERE FOR FREE ANSWER… BE WARNED
==> Direct SMS: #700 MTN CARD
==> Online PIN:: #600 MTN CARD
==> Whatsapp:: #500 MTN CARD
Send The Following details:-
(i) MTN CARD Pin(s)
(ii) Your Name
(iv) Phone number
===> 09030293089 via sms
NOTE:- All SMS Sent To The Above Number Are Attended To, Our Phone Number Might Be Diverted To Avoid Distraction. Always Send Us SMS Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply You ASAP.
IF YOU NEED THE ANSWER ON WHATSAPP IS AVAILABLE, IT COSE #500.. ADD US ON WHATSAPP WITH => 09030293089
NECO Chemistry Specimen 2017
These are the expected specimen used for writing NECO practical for 2017 according to the Chemistry past questions and answer.
- Measured Dilute sodium hydroxide solution
- Measured Dilute ammonia solution
- Some quantity of Dilute hydrochloric acid
- A rubber filled with Distilled water
- Blue and and Red litmus paper for practical
- New Fehlings solution (I & II)
- A glass filled with Concentrated tetraoxosulphate (vi) solution (H2SO4)
- Recently prepared iron (II) tetraoxosulphate (VI) solution (Fe2SO4), burette (60cm 3), pipette (30cm3 or 35cm3), filtration apparatus, methyl orange, boiling tube, test tubes, SALTS: CuO,ZnSO4,Na2CO3
QUESTION 1 – NECO CHEMISTRY PAST QUESTION
This is how the question may come out on the exam day: In addition to the fittings and reagents normally contained in a chemistry laboratory, the following apparatus and materials will be required by each candidate
- 1 burette of 60cm3 capacity
- 1 pipette, either 30cm3 or 35cm3. All candidates at one centre must use pipettes of the same volume. These should be clean and free from grease
Regular Specimen Apparatus for Titration in Chemistry
This is a complete list of usual/regular apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including the following with all reagents appropriately labelled to avoid mistake.
- Four test tubes
- Wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water
- Mathematical table/calculator.
- Dilute sodium hydroxide solution
- Barium chloride solution
- Dilute trioxonitrate (V) acid
- Glass rod
- Aqueous ammonia
- Dilute hydrochloric acid
- Silver trioxonitrate (V) solution
- Dilute tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid
- Filtration apparatus
- Two boiling tubes
QUESTION 2 – NECO CHEMISTRY QUESTION SAMPLE
According to National Examination Council (NECO), each candidate should be supplied with the following, where ‘n’ is the candidate’s serial number.
- 150cm3 of ethanedioic acid (H2C204) solution in a corked flask or bottled labelled ‘An’. These should all be the same containing 4.50g of H2C204 per dm3 of solution.
- 150cm3 of potassium tetraoxomanganate (VII) solution in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘Bn’. These should all be the same containing 3.16g of KMnO4 per dm3 of solution.
- One spatulaful of a uniform mixture of NaCl and ZnCO3 in a specimen bottle labelled ‘Cn’. The components of the mixture should be in the ratio 1:1 by mass.
Most Search Keywords
- NECO GCE chemistry practical specimen
- NECO specimen for chemistry
- 2017/2018 NECO chemistry specimen
- NECO chemistry past questions download
- NECO chemistry specimen
- GCE chemistry specimen 2017
- NECO chemistry practical question
- Biology specimen for NECO GCE
- Chemistry specimen for GCE NECO
- NECO GCE specimen for GCE