A family of 5 has been killed in their sleep by generator fume in Port harcourt, Rivers State.
Mr. Chaly Chibuogwu, his wife and three children were said to have gone to sleep on Sunday with their generator switched on right inside their house. They, however, died before Monday morning.
The post Generator fume kills family of 5 in Rivers appeared first on SCOFYBAZE.COM.
Promote Your Music On Scofybaze.com Now @ Just 2000, Contact or Chat Admin On +2349030293089 At Whatsapp
Wish to advertise
or promote music/video here,call/sms us via 09030293089
or mail us via email:- email@example.com