10 Delicious Nigerian Foods You Should Be Having For Lunch (Photos)
1. This beans, dodo and fish that will go and do formation in your tummy.
2. This Porridge that has taken packaging to greater heights.
3. This Indomie has international exposure, obviously. Visit the mallam near you.
via Dooney’s Kitchen
4. Ewa agoyin swimming in oil is life, to be honest. Don’t stain your suit!
5. This plantain moi moi has changed the game.
6. Ofada rice for lunch is the absolute best.
7. Plantain (Boli) and groundnuts will keep your tummy intact till breakfast!
8. Jollof works morning, noon, and night!
9. This gbegiri and starch combination will make you sleep at work, but so what?
via Dobby’s Signature
10. Sweet old amala and dancing shaki. What would we do without you?
The post 10 Delicious Nigerian Foods You Should Be Having For Lunch (Photos) appeared first on GL Trends.