13 Photos That Perfectly Describe How Nigerian Mothers Reacts When You Get a Tattoo (Photos)
Getting a tattoo in Nigeria is not common. The prevalent religious and conservative atmosphere makes getting a tattoo kind of a taboo for the average Nigerian.
1. When you are contemplating in your head whether to get a tattoo, but you can just picture your mother in your head like…..
Hmm, i pity your generation.
2. Even as you consider the idea, you are asking yourself questions like…..
Wait, are you really stupid?
3. Because you know for sure her response will be this:
Don’t just be silly.
4. Then you work up courage and decide to ask for her permission
Here we go.
5. And this is her reaction….
What? Is this child mad?
6. Will you get out of my sight?
Leave my sight!
But, but is not fair o.
8. Look at this child….
I said leave my sight!
9. As you are leaving she asks you to come back
Or you will go missing.
10. Or, plot twist, she says you can get yourself a tattoo if you want one, and you are there like…
11. Then you save up and get one
And you really love it.
12. Then you come home to find out she was joking…
13. Now you have to go and remove it or don’t come back home
I am finished!
|NECO EXAM ASSISTANCE||WAEC EXAM ASSISTANCE|
Get A1, B2, B3 In NECO 2019 Examination.
Get A1, B2, B3 In 2019 WAEC GCE Examination.
|NABTEB EXAM ASSISTANCE||JAMB 2019 ASSISTANCE|
Get A1, B2, B3 In NABTEB 2019 Examination.
Score 270+ IN Upcoming Jamb 2019 Examination.