51 Romantic Things To Say To The Woman You Love
When you’re in love, you might say the words, “I love you,” a dozen times (or more) each day. Over time, those three little words that once ignited a firework fuse of exhilaration in your stomach might slowly fizzle to a spark.
This isn’t bad. In fact, it’s totally normal. Your body can’t indefinitely maintain the serotonin levels that you experienced in the early days of your love. Your heart would probably explode. But you can rekindle that passion and deepen your love in more meaningful ways by proving day in and day out that the woman in your life really is the best thing that ever happened to you.
Here are some romantic things your wife or girlfriend will love to hear you say. Some of them are corny, and a few might surprise you, but trust me (a wife and mother) and the dozens of other ladies I’ve talked to when I say that as long as you’re sincere, you can’t go wrong with a single idea on this list.
- Go sit down, honey. I’ll do the dishes tonight.
- You smell so good.
- I’ve never been more in love with you.
- If I had to do my life all over, I wouldn’t change a single thing.
- Can I make dinner tonight?
- Let me give you a foot rub.
- Go take a nap. I’ll do something with the kids that doesn’t involve cartoons or video games.
- I planned a fun date night for this weekend.
- You have the sweetest smile.
- I’m so glad you’re here.
- I missed you.
- I love your body.
- That was a delicious dinner.
- I can’t believe how lucky I am.
- I’m so happy I get to grow old with you.
- Thank you.
- I thank God every day that He put you in my life.
- What else do I need to put on the grocery list?
- You make my life better.
- How do you get so much done?
- As you wish.
- I love how you ___.
- You’re the best part of my day.
- Good morning, beautiful.
- You mean everything to me.
- Hello, sweetheart.
- What are your life goals? How can we accomplish them?
- You are timeless.
- Here’s some chocolate.
- That’s why I fell in love with you.
- Our kids are so lucky.
- You’re a wonderful mother.
- Let me fold the laundry.
- I’m never letting you go.
- Can I hold your hand?
- Can I keep you? (The most romantic thing a ghost ever said to a human.)
- I can’t imagine life without you.
- I love seeing your name pop up when you call.
- Pick three things on your honey do list, and I’ll have them done by the end of the weekend.
- May I have this dance?
- I made an appointment for you to get a pedicure at your favorite salon.
- Would you let me wash your hair?
- The kids are in bed. You choose what we do now.
- I can fix that.
- I love knowing that I’m your man.
- My life would be empty without you in it.
- You’re so cute when you sleep.
- I love your laugh.
- You’re beautiful even when you cry.
- My mission is to be there for you every day for the rest of your life.
- You make our home a heaven on earth.
The woman in your life might be worth the world to you, but she won’t know that unless you tell her. Make sure a day never goes by when she wonders how much she means to you.