InnJoo Mobile Announced InnJoo Fire 3 Air LTE
InnJoo fire 3 Air is a semi mid-range device, mid-range spec and I want to guess their target market is for the mid-range users. InnJoo Fire 3 Air has a 5.5-inch IPS display with 720 1280 pixels resolution. Innjoo Fire 3 Air sports an 8 megapixels rear facing camera and a 5 megapixels front facing camera.
Innjoo Fire 3 Air LTE runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box on a Mediatek chipset offering a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. The Android phone sports a 1GB RAM and 8GB built-in storage with supports for SD card up to 128GB external storage.
Innjoo Fire 3 Air offers 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery and also supports dual-SIM cards, Wi-Fi, and 4G LTE.
Highlights of the spec
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), InnUI
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Processor (Mediatek MTK 6737)
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP
- Memory: 1GB RAM + 8GB Rom
- Dimension: 76.4 x 150.2 x 8.2 mm
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi)
- Screen Protection: 2.5D diamond cut Glass, Full Lamination
- Rear Camera: 8 MP Camera, HD Video, Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash, Geo-tagging, Panorama
- Front Camera: 5 MP Camera
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1800MHz
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable)
For now it is not yet available in Nigeria, but when it will be available we guess InnJoo will make the price pocket friendly.