Uncategorized

Photo: Baby Dies After Being Electrocuted By Mobile Phone Charger

By  | 

A baby girl was killed after being electrocuted while her parents left her to play on a smartphone that was on charge.

Now pictures of the tot’s scorched limbs have gone viral after nursing staff posted them on social media as a warning to the dangers of charging mobile phones near to young children.

They wrote: “Do not leave your babies unattended with chargers.”

Download Latest Mp3 Musics And Videos And Movies From WWW.SCOFYBAZE.COM (CLICK HERE)

Promote Your Music On Scofybaze.com Now @ Just 2000, Contact or Chat Admin On +2349030293089 At Whatsapp

Download here

The horrific death happened in the city of Aktau in Kazakhstan.

The baby’s mother, who has not been named, was asleep nearby as her daughter played with a mobile phone cord where the wire had become exposed.

READ ALSO :   Obasanjo Goes Local, Buys Made in Aba Shoes (Photos)

She only became suspicious that something may be wrong with her child after waking up later when realising her little girl was not making any noise.

Within seconds she turned her baby over and saw she was not breathing and felt no pulse. She then wrapped her in a blanket before rushing her to hospital.

But by the time she arrived at the hospital it was too late for the doctors to do anything for her daughter as the tot was already dead.

READ ALSO :   Police Officer Hangs Himself After Colleagues Found Indecent Pictures in His Possession (Photo)

They confirmed the child had died from electrocution, with burn marks that were clearly visible on her hand and arm.

“The girl started playing with the charging cable,” said a family friend, who has not been named.

“Apparently she put it in her mouth and started chewing it.”

It is believed the baby playing with the cable caused it to wear down and become exposed, leading to the child being electrocuted.

It is not known whether police are investigating the incident.

Earlier this year a 14-year-old girl from Moscow electrocuted herself after trying to charge her phone while taking a bath.

READ ALSO :   If You Do Not Laugh After Seeing These Funny Pictures, Then You Have a Big Problem (Photos)

She was killed when the charger, plugged into an extension lead, fell into the water.

The post Photo: Baby Dies After Being Electrocuted By Mobile Phone Charger appeared first on GL Trends.

Source: Gltrends

Generalbaze Video Of The Week

Generalbaze Video of the week

Title :-DMW – Mind Ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Dremo & Mayorkun

Contact Us

Phone:- 09030293089
Instagram:-@scofybaze
Twitter:-@scofybaze
Facebook:-Generalbaze.com

Wish to advertise or promote music/video here,call/sms us via 09030293089 or mail us via email:- generalbaze@gmail.com
Nairabet.com

I'm A Premium Blogger *I Hype* *I Entertain* *I Educate* *I Inform* *I Update People* *I Blog Anything Bloggable* *I Advertise* *I https://www.scofybaze.com *

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DMCA.com Protection Status

Download Mp3 Music Audio Song Video At www.scofybaze.com
ADDTOANY--Addtoany--Free.facebook.com--Google.com--Google.com.ng--Google.co.in--Google.co.uk--Youtube-- hatena-- webry--jtb-- tripod-- xrea-- so-net-- efk-- gamer-- Google+-- fb1-- fb2--Sitemap--IG