What Men Are Too Afraid to Ask For in Bed
No matter how much crazy-great $ex you and your partner might be having, admit it: You’ve wondered if there’s any desire he’s holding back. Hey, chances are you have a fantasy or curiosity that you may or may not have worked up the courage to divulge just yet, so what’s his?
To find out, we asked some men what they’re not asking for in the bedroom (but secretly kind of want to). Their answers may or may not surprise you, but regardless, it’s a good reminder that we can all be a little more open behind closed doors.
1. “Dominate me! Having to ask kind of defeats the purpose.” —Dean, 27
2. “I wish I could just ask for a Bl0wj0b sometimes without feeling like I’m asking to be serviced.” —Andrei, 26
3. “I like it when women are aggressive and creative [and] take initiative and surprise me. You can imagine that it could be difficult to ask your partner to be more spontaneous though.” —Zaiden, 29
4. “I’ve always wanted to tie a girl up, but I’m worried about asking for that. I watch Law & Order. I know how wrong that can go.” —Bill, 21
5.m”I love it when a girl talks dirty, but I would be embarrassed to ask her to do it. I wouldn’t want her to ask me to do it back. I don’t know how!” —Tommy, 26
6. “What I’ve always wanted to do is have $ex with a girl between her B00bs, but I wouldn’t want to ask. It could be degrading.” —Billy, 27
7. “I don’t want to have to ask to cuddle. Don’t laugh! I think some girls assume guys don’t want to cuddle, so they don’t, but we’re not going to ask for that, you know?” —Sam, 29