Zambian Branch Of Shoprite Burns To The Ground After Heavy Fire Outbreak (Photos)
Fire has swept through Mansa shoprite branch in Luapula Province, Zambia destroying property worth millions. The inferno which happened late last night -gave the fire service tough time in putting out due to the unavailability of water, according to reports.
Police Spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo revealed that the cause of the fire emanated from the store room and the value of the property destroyed have not been established yet. “Investigations have been instituted in the matter,”Katongo says…
Mansa District Commissioner Royd Chakaba also confirmed the development and pointed out that Luapula police commissioner and fire fighters were also on the scene but had a challenge of where to draw water from.
The post Zambian Branch Of Shoprite Burns To The Ground After Heavy Fire Outbreak (Photos) appeared first on GL Trends.